Geo-Environmental Site Investigation
CADmeleon now offer a range of comprehensive geoenvironmental Site Investigation work
CADmeleon now offer a specialist division providing a range of Geo-Environmental services to a comprehensive client portfolio of both private and public sectors including developers, land owners and industrial operators.
Our qualified engineers and consultants can assist in regeneration and redevelopment, geotechnical engineering/assessment, contaminated land/land quality management issues in line with current guidance and legislation.
CADmeleon offer practical advice, cost effective sustainable solutions, innovative design and industry recognised technical specialists.
CADmeleon Geo-Environmental services include:
• Preliminary Environmental Risk Assessments (Desk Study)
• Environmental Risk Assessments
• Generic Quantitative Risk Assessment (Human Health & Controlled Waters)
• Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessment (Human Health & Controlled Waters)
• Remediation Design, Management and Validation
• Environmental Sampling and Monitoring (Soils, Groundwaters, Groundgas)
• Pipe Material Specification
• COSHH Assessments
• Ground Gas Risk Assessments
• Consultancy and Reporting
• Geotechnical Site Investigations/Foundation Design
We work with clients to provide a tailored and cost effective solution.
To find out more or to talk to a member of the Site Investigation contact us or send us a quick enquiry on the right hand side.
Making Leaner, Greener Business
CADmeleon are leaders in energy efficiency audits to the public sector and are also experienced in providing CRC advice - See how we can help you
CADmeleon’s experience of harvesting building data from survey and source material, together with our unique approach and systems knowledge makes us an ideal partner to deliver non-domestic EPCs - Read more on EPCs
Unique Benchmarking Software
Benchmark, forecast, model and manage towards Green Deal F & G rating requirements. Carbon Estates benchmarks efficiency across your entire estate, a complete overview. Read more here